Firstbeat Lifestyle Assessment services
Lifestyle assessments provide a detailed look at life: work, leisure time and sleep. The assessment provides personalized information on the effect of lifestyle factors on health and coping. For example, various stress factors, sufficiency of recovery, quality of sleep and the health and fitness effects of physical activity are determined.
Firstbeat Lifestyle Assessment is ideally suited for example for managers
and key personnel, shift workers, people who travel a lot or perform
physically strenuous work tasks.
Examples of Lifestyle Assessment services
- Lifestyle evaluation to gauge how lifestyle factors promote or hinder health and well-being
- Physical workload measurements in the field; no need for laboratory conditions or observation
- Early identification of lifestyle-related risk factors
- Recognition of stress factors and recovery
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of recovery methods
- Evaluation and guidance of the effects of lifestyle change
- Demonstration of the health effects of physical activity from the person’s daily life
- Verification of the significance of daily physical activity in weight management
A typical assessment includes:
- 3-day heartbeat measurement with the Bodyguard measurement device
- Personal reports based on the measurement
- Group and/or individual feedback
- Group report
- Recommendations / action points and follow-up
IIn the feedback meeting, the client gets recommendations for managing his/her well-being especially in the areas of stress management and physical activity. The assessment looks at both work days and days off to see how various lifestyle factors affect well-being and health. Lifestyle Assessment can also be applied for large groups to motivate them towards positive lifestyle changes.
Download Lifestyle Assessment brochure here >>
Download information on the benefits of Lifestyle Assessments here >>